Monday, February 10, 2014

Wholelife Challenge - Menu Plan - Monday 10 February

Well I admit I have been slack in my menu planning and recording what I have been eating with the WLC. So I am going to *try* to document everything I eat until the end of the challenge - so almost 4 weeks... be kind to me if I miss a day here or there... I do have a lot on with life in general and also organising the final touches for our big holiday! :)

So saying all that here was today's menu plan...

Breakfast

Green Smoothie with Peach, Banana, Mango, Baby Spinach and Coconut Water with a banana. I had this post run.


Lunch

Last night dinner leftovers - Marinated Chicken Drumsticks with baked sweet potato. (kinda boring but delicious!)


Dinner

Chicken Fingers (chicken tenders in a almond flour crumb) with baked sweet potato



As you can tell my home delivery for shopping is arriving on Wednesday so we are down to bare bones!!

I am about to put a chilli con carne into the slow cooker ready to cook tomorrow for dinner. Lunch I think tomorrow will be a nice big garden salad, and breakfast probably another smoothie! :) I have to make sure lunch is quite filling since I will be doing a big run early afternoon to get the kids from school. I will be on tomorrow night to post about what I eat! :)

I haven't shared recipes for the above as it is all quite boring but if you want to know how I crumbed the chicken tenders, or the drumsticks marinade let me know and I will post it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment