Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday morning 5km :)

Well this morning I wasn't really in the mood to run after having a few pretty shocking run days where I was just not all that energetic. My diet has slipped a bit the last week or so and I can feel it! I am back on track and will be doing a green smoothie for breakfast the next few days and cutting out ALL processed food until we head overseas to see if it helps. I know it will help as I think the only reason I am feeling so blah is my diet, and the fact I've been pretty slack with my water intake. I was still quite happy with todays run though.. I am doing Park Run on Saturday and my PB is just over 29 mins for 5km, so hoping to have 28 in front of my time hopefully! :)

Here are the details of todays run:



I was pretty happy that my first 2.4km was under 13 minutes, and then I dropped back and jogged back... so pretty happy that I would easily be under 15 mins for my 2.4km work run. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment