Friday, February 14, 2014

Meal planning..

I am so proud of myself!

The last few days I have stuck to our menu plan EXACTLY!

So last night we had Beef Stroganoff and it was delicious!!! We had it with quinoa which was absolutely delicious.

Tonight I made pumpkin soup which was also delicious and the children actually loved it - which is unheard of.

Tomorrow I will be starting to prep food for the boys birthday party on Sunday. I am pretty organised which is unheard of. All I have to duck out and get on Sunday morning is a few bags of ice and some grapes, water melon and strawberries, to make fruit kebabs.

I'll be back with lots of party pictures as I just love birthday parties!

Now to get things organised as I have a 25km run planned tomorrow.. wish me luck!!

"

No comments:

Post a Comment