Monday, February 10, 2014

Quick morning run

Well this morning I was supposed to do 8km but I just didn't have the time or the inclination, so instead I did a quick 4km. I was pretty happy as when I normally run outside I find it hard to stay under 6min/km. Today it felt quite easy. Let's hope I'm turning a corner. :) Tomorrow I am going to do a walk with a girlfriend in the morning, and then in the afternoon i am going to run 8km from work to the kids school, then run the last 1km with the kids while they ride their bikes. It will be hot (as school pick up is 2.45 so I will leave work around 1.45 to ensure i'm there with a few minutes to spare - hopefully at least 10 mins if I run a good time!), but it's something I definitely need to start doing. :)

Here's the stats from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment