Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Meal Plan - Week 2

I absolutely loved our meal plan last week - so easy using the Bellini. I am so in love with it and just know a Thermomix would be even better... now to keep using it so I can convince my hubby that I must have one when we get our tax return back! But until then I will keep using the Bellini and trying out fantastic Thermo recipes... here is this weeks menu plan:

Thursday 20 Feb

Tandoori Chicken & brown rice

Friday 21 Feb

Vegetarian Sausage Rolls & veggies

Saturday 22 Feb

Vegie Macaroni (I will be out with friends and B will have leftover Tandoori - so this is all for the kids)

Sunday 23 Feb

Shepherd's Pie & veggies

Monday 24 Feb

Cheese Souffles and Salad

Tuesday 25 Feb

Chicken Nuggets & Sweet Potato Chips

Wednesday 26 Feb

Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney



Baking / Treats this week

Apple Cakes with caramel sauce
Bread Rolls
Raspberry Brioche Bread Pudding
Custard & Almond Brioche
Blueberry Muffins
Wholewheat Banana Sour Cream Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment