Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Birthday Run!

Today is my beautiful little boys birthday. I can't believe A & K are 9! The last 9 nine years have flown in a blink of an eye. They are the most gorgeous little men. B & I are truly blessed to be their parents.

Even though it was the boys birthday I still wanted to get my run in! So I met up with my neighbour at 5.30 and we decided to do a different route down around Cullen Bay. It was a lovely morning with a bit of rain which was quite refreshing.


When I got back from the run I made the kids pancakes for breakfast and then we opened presents! The little guys were stoked with their gifts which included Electronic Monopoly, some iPad cases with keyboards, some Spygear watches and a remote controlled mini helicopter. Pretty spoilt little guys. Here is a picture of them with their birthday breakfast:

No comments:

Post a Comment