Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday morning run to work

Well after a lot of planning I decided to run to work.. this involved making sure my work clothes were waiting for me, and also that I had a lift home planned for after work. Thankfully my colleague and friend Emma was happy to drop me home. :) So this morning I got up nice and early and was all ready and then I couldn't find my work ID. I tell you panic time! I cannot get into my work without ID and would have had to of gotten a colleague to sign me in which is just painful. So after sending a message to Emma and her saying it was fine to sign me in at work I was off... and of course 1km down the road my little guy A messaged me to tell me that he found my ID, so I turned around and ran back home to grab it!! So 2km extra without planning it! LOL I did turn my Garmin off though so even though it says I only did 8.4km, I really did 10.4km. I felt great and was happy to get under 6.30/km which is my goal for runs here in Australia before we start our Europe trip.

Here are the details:


Tomorrow I have a 30km run planned! Yikes just writing that freaks me out! LOL

I will write more about my fueling plan for that later.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment