Saturday, March 15, 2014

European Adventure - Day 2 - London

Today I was awoken at 6am sharp with Isabel kissing me on the cheek and telling me "Good Morning Mummy!". She was keen to be up and at 'em! I had set the alarm for 6:15 and was planning on doing the 3 park run, but since Iz was awake and I soon realised both boys too then that plan went array. BJ soon after that was up so we thought we'd have some breakfast and then take a walk around the park instead of me running. It was lovely though and I have already advised the kidlets tomorrow morning I'm running.. so if they're up at 6 when I go they can just chill out and watch TV and eat breakfast in peace and quiet. :)

Here's some pics of our walk:




After the walk we headed back to the apartment and got organised for the day. We decided to jump on the Hop On & Off Bus at Marble Arch and catch it to the Tower of London.. that didn't end up working well as the bus took forever and we didn't get to the Tower in time to see it before meeting up with our friends Lindsay & David (and their cute girls), so we had to skip the Tower. It was lovely to see Lindsay & David - we had lunch at the Princess Diana Kids Playground in Kensington Gardens, then we went on the Hop On & Off Bus. Only prob was that the Hop on & off tour yet again took forever. We were quite annoyed by the time we got to the london Eye we ended up jumping on the train back to our stop, and then going out for dinner. If we had of waiting for the Hop on & off tour I would think we'd only just be finishing our dinner as the tour would have taken forever!

Tomorrow the plan is to head to the Natural History Museum, do a walking tour from Buckingham Palace down to Trafalgar Square and London Eye. I am going to wear my HRM to see how far we walk. :)

Here's some Hop On & Off Bus pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment