Sunday, March 23, 2014

European Adventure - Day 11 - Dublin / Arklow

Well today I was up nice and early and did a run around Arklow. It was lovely to explore nice and early in the morning. I must say after running in a few different places now while on this holiday I am loving it! I am determined wherever i go now on holidays I will explore early on foot - such a different way to see a city.

After my run we all went and had a lovely breakfast at our B&B. Our hosts are so lovely and sweet, and cooking the most delicious food!!!

The breakfast was served in the conservatory of the main B&B house (we are in an apartment in the converted stable block), and it was so lovely to look over the harbour.

I am so disappointed that I can't upload Dublin pics but the camera card corrupted!! Thankfully it was only the photos of that one day but I am still so upset!!! I will try to get the photos off it when we get back to Australia. I also drove through the gorgeous village Avoca which is where Ballykissangel was filmed, for those who have watched the show. IT is a show I loved, so it was so cool to be able to drive past "Fitzgeralds" pub. :) I did get a picture.. but due to the camera malfunction I don't have it!! It is one place I will return to when I come back to Ireland for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment