Friday, March 14, 2014

European Adventure - Day 1 - Malaysian Airlines

Today was the first time I've ever travelled with Malaysian Airlines and I can honestly say I was super impressed. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was pretty good. :)

Here are some of the kids packs they were given by the Malaysian Airlines staff:


Here are the meals we had. It was all pretty good. I am generally not a massive airplane food fan but I did like the variety. The breakfast was an omelette with chicken sausage, croissant and yoghurt (didn't get a pic of this though!). The snack was a few muesli bars / bites and some chocolate covered peanuts. Both for lunch and dinner the options were chicken or fish. I had chicken for lunch and fish for dinner, and they were lovely! :)


I highly recommend flying with Malaysian. I must admit 4 hr 50 min flight to KL followed by the 13 hr flight to London (with 30 mins break as our plane was delayed coming into KL so we were straight back on the plane.... was hard work! I don't know if we'd push through for that long again! We would split it up next time definitely.

1 comment:

  1. YAY glad you made it Rach! I love plane food lol, looks great! Hope the kids traveled OK on the big flights!

    ReplyDelete