Monday, March 24, 2014

European Adventure - Day 12 - Travelling to Rome

We were up nice and early today and had breakfast at our B&B again. I had smoked salmon & scrambled eggs which was delicious. :) Then we decided to drive to the airport via Powerscourt Castle. It was so cold and the kids and BJ weren't in the mood to check out gardens, so we just drove by and I vowed when I return probably with my sister Rebecca we will go and visit there together. :)

We flew from Dublin-Rome with Ryanair, and apart from us not being able to understand a word the cabin crew manager said - he honestly mumbled every word and was so unclear... it was a good flight. We were sitting right at the front - BJ and I in Row 1, and the kids in Row 2, so we were off really quickly, and our driver was waiting for us just outside the bag collection. So we were at our apartment quickly and with no dramas. We headed out for pizza for dinner which was SO good, and then straight to bed to rest up.

There were no pictures taken this day really - and if there were I wouldn't have them as my camera card stupidly had issues and is corrupted! I changed it late this evening to a new card, so thankfully all the pictures in Rome are Ok. I would have been devastated otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment