Monday, January 27, 2014

You've got to love public holidays!

Well today is the Australia Day public holiday which is always a great day (no work, school etc!). We were lucky to have Australia Day fall on a Sunday the Government gives us the Monday off in lieu. I kickstarted today with a run with a great friend and neighbour. I love Runkeeper for keeping track of my runs, and also for the training programs. I am doing the beginner marathon plan and I am really enjoying it.



Here is the amazing view I get on my run. Nothing beats a sunrise over Darwin harbour :-).



Lastly here are a couple pics of myself!



Now it's time for me to make A, K & I some pancakes for breakfast. I will post the recipe later - they are delicious and Wholelife challenge compliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment