Sunday, January 26, 2014

Australia Day!

26 January is Australia Day! Which is a day of catching up with friends, having a BBQ and a few drinks, and just enjoying being an Aussie. This morning K and I did a fun run/walk (we walked) with some friends. It was lovely being out and about, and having a breakfast in a cafe (instead of coming home and cooking it myself) and swim after didn't hurt!

It was great to hang out with friends and enjoy what Darwin has to offer.

We have a BBQ planned this afternoon with friends in our neighbourhood which will be lovely too. I am planning on making a dip to take with some veggie crudités - so will share the dip recipe when I make it! :-)


Here's some pictures from today. K and I at the Australia Day Walk, and K cooling off in the pool afterwards. It was a lovely morning. :-)
Happy Australia Day everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment