Monday, January 27, 2014

Easy lunch idea: Salad Jars

Since B & I are undertaking the Wholelife Challenge I have been thinking of good work lunches that are easy, filling and tasty.. (can be quite difficult to find!).

So I decided to make us salad jars for lunch as a test! In the jar I had from the bottom:

Paleo caesar dressing
Boiled eggs x 1.5
Cherry tomatos x 6
Shaved Turkey breast x 100g
Diced apple & carrot
Lettuce mix

Of course after I made it up I thought how lovely cranberry sauce would have been.... but I didn't have any - so caesar dressing just has to do! You just tip the salad straight into the bowl and apparently it ends up being super fresh... let's see if it is true! I will report back on the verdict from myself and B. B is a hard taskmaster with this sort of thing so I hope he is happy with it as it was so easy to do!



I will update to let you all know how it tastes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment