Sunday, November 2, 2014

23 Weeks

How far along:
23 weeks.

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of an eggplant! Measuring about 30 cm and weighs about 550 grams..

Symptoms:
I still have some rib pain on my right hand side especially when I overdo it.. but apart from that I am feeling great.

Total weight gain/loss:
I've gained a kilo this past week - so sitting at 10kg which I am quite happy with.

Maternity clothes?
Yes!

Stretch marks?
Yes - coming up a bit more now but all good!

Sleep:
Sleeping ok with a lot of early morning wake ups to visit the toilet!

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Lots of kicking!

Exercise this week:
I managed to jog / walk Parkrun on Saturday and while I was about 12 minutes slower than my PB I was still happy that I felt really good after! Planning on doing a lot more walking this week and starting making sure I get my weights sessions in.

Food cravings:
Lots of water and grapes, and Coco Pops! I bought a box of Coco Pops for breakfast and have it at work and am loving it!

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant - much further along than I am!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:

Nothing!

Baby Buys:
Nothing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment