Thursday, October 23, 2014

22 Weeks

How far along:
22 weeks.

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of a papaya! Measuring about 30 cm and weighs about 550 grams..

Symptoms:
I still have some rib pain on my right hand side. Feeling a lot better this week with the awful cold I had all gone now.

Total weight gain/loss:
Still sitting around 9kg.

Maternity clothes?
Yes!

Stretch marks?
Yes - coming up a bit more now.

Sleep:
Sleeping ok with a lot of 3am wake ups to visit the toilet!

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Lots of kicking!

Exercise this week:
I did some walking on Friday and over the weekend - 5km each time which felt good at the time. I was pretty tired afterwards but that is just because I have been lazy. I am going to try to keep it up as I feel great afterwards!

Food cravings:
Lots of water

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant - much further along than I am!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
I went and picked up my lay-by today which included the carseat (for after the capsule), baby rocker, playmat, some clothes, baby bag and just bits and pieces. I also picked up the bench top steriliser I bought second hand but it is great condition - looks brand new. I am also having someone drop off a really compact portacot this afternoon, which will be great to use when we do our jet setting from Penang.




We have just over 5 weeks until we move to Penang. I am actually quite calm, and not getting too stressed. We have had our apartment confirmed which looks amazing, and still waiting on schools spots being confirmed. There is really nothing we can do, so I am reminding myself about that and that is helping me not to stress out! I'm looking forward to just having our international removal in 2 weeks, and then leaving this house as that is the biggest thing. Of course in the next 5 weeks we have a lot of appointments - several appointments to get immunisations, I have to get a mole removed off my face which involves a plastic surgeon which will be interesting, not to mention more obstetrician appointments and a 3D scan where I am going with a good friend of mine to share the excitment. In the midst of all that I have friends visiting, a baby shower and a few other bits and pieces... So the next 5 weeks after going to go pretty quick, and be pretty busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment