Tuesday, November 25, 2014

27 Weeks - Third Trimester!!!

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of a cauliflower! Measuring about 40 cm and weighs about 1kg..


My ribs are still quite painful. Thankfully no more cramps in the middle of the night in my calves! Since we are in the midst of moving I have had sore legs / butt but I think that is mainly from all the stretching and extra activity.

Total weight gain/loss:
Still at 12kg. I have just disposed of my scales as I can't take them to Penang.. so won't be weighing myself again until after bub arrives. I guess the Obstetrician might weigh me when I get to Penang and if he does then I will report in!

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Like a log!

What I miss:
Seriously craving smoked salmon and poached eggs right now - they were my go-to breakfast on weekends after my big runs... so hanging to have them again after bub arrives!

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Moving is exercise right? So lots!! Lots of packing, moving and organisign!

Food cravings:
As per my "What I miss" answer above - smoked salmon and poached eggs!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Not really - haven't had too much time to think about bub this week! No doubt once we are settled in Penang I will be able to think more about it once I meet the Obstetrician.

Baby Buys:
Nothing - trying to be good and resist buying much more! We don't have much room in our luggage to take on the plane as we have them jam packed already. Once we are over there though I am sure the shopping will pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment