Tuesday, November 11, 2014

25 Weeks!

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of a cauliflower! Measuring about 33 cm and weighs about 660 grams..

Symptoms:

Quite painful rib pain on my right hand side - getting a bit worse over the last week. Apart from that still feeling pretty good.

Total weight gain/loss:
Still sitting around 10kg weight gain which I am happy with!

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes! Coming up a bit more now but all good!

Sleep:
Sleeping ok with a lot of early morning wake ups to visit the toilet!

What I miss:
Been planning my fitness/running for next year and am really missing getting out early in the morning and running!

Movement:
Lots of kicking and poking about!

Exercise this week:
Nothing this week!

Food cravings:
Grapes - love them!

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant - much further along than I am!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
Nothing for the baby in particular.

Last week was pretty busy I had my Gestational Tolerance Test which came back all ok - despite the immense amounts of chocolate I've been eating!

I also had my 24 week midwife appointment which is my last appointment with the medical staff here in Darwin. The midwife I saw was lovely, and we had a big talk about breastfeeding which I am hoping to do. She gave me quite a few syringes so that I can hand express before the baby is born and freeze them ready in case I have issues with my supply after bub arrives. I will be discussing this with the midwives in Penang to see if they will support this, as I have no idea how they do things over there!

We had our international removal collected yesterday, so our house is looking very bare. It was quite exciting though to get the first part of our move done and now we just have to wait a few weeks to move into our hotel then do the final part of the removal. We are hiring a skip and having a mass cull, and whatever we don't cull (mainly furniture) will be put into storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment