Tuesday, November 4, 2014

24 Weeks!

How far along:
24 weeks.


My lips look super strange in this pic - but it will just have to do!
Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of a rockmelon! Measuring about 30 cm and weighs about 680 grams..

Symptoms:
I still have some rib pain on my right hand side especially when I overdo it.. but apart from that I am feeling great.

Total weight gain/loss:
Still sitting around 10kg weight gain which I am happy with!

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes! Coming up a bit more now but all good!

Sleep:
Sleeping ok with a lot of early morning wake ups to visit the toilet!

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Lots of kicking and poking about!

Exercise this week:
Nothing this week!

Food cravings:
Lots of fruit this week and lindt balls!

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant - much further along than I am!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
Nothing for the baby in particular.



Lots coming up this week!

Thursday - Gestational Diabetes Test.
Friday - Midwife appointment at the hospital and my sis Beck arrives late Friday night for the weekend - so a super flying visit.
Saturday - BJ's birthday.
Sunday - My Baby shower.
Monday - Removalists are coming to pack up our stuff to go overseas.

So so much going on! I am pretty tired thinking about it all! I will be blogging about the baby shower and how I go in my GTT test next week with my 25 week update. Hopefully all good since I have been eating a fair bit of chocolate!

On that note I better get back to more packing and organising. We are throwing out a lot of stuff which is good, but the main problem is trying to work out what we are taking and what is going into storage.. such a big decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment