Monday, November 10, 2014

Baby Shower no.2!

I was very lucky to have a second baby shower - this time up in Darwin with my lovely northern friends. My sister Rebecca also flew up from Canberra for the weekend, and my close friend Cyn drove up from Katherine. It was lovely to spend time with lots of my gorgeous friends, play some games and catch up!

I had the cake, macarons and cookies made from The Chantilly Kitchen here in Darwin. Tenille who is Chantilly Cakes is so talented and I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant that I wanted Tenille to be the one to make the cake for the baby shower! I was so so so impressed - thanks Tenny, you really hit the nail on the head and I loved everything!

Thanks so much to all my beautiful friends for coming, and in particular my sis Beck for helping out and cooking / prepping food all day, Cyn for helping me organise, buying food and being the master of ceremonies and Emma for bringing cupcakes and pinwheels! Much appreciated lovelies!

Gift and Games table

Yummy Macarons from The Chantilly Kitchen, and cupcakes made from my gorgeous friend Emma.

More of Emma's great cupcakes.

The gift bags for my guests - cookies made by The Chantilly Kitchen, and mini baby bottles with jelly beans.

I had one drink container full of lemonade for us pregnant ladies, and children, and some of the food.

The party table - the other drink on the other end was very potent Blue Lagoon which by all reports was delicious.

My gorgeous family.


Present time!!! My beautiful daughter Isabel was very excited so I let her help me to unwrap the gifts.



My gorgeous friend Susan won the jelly bean guessing competition!



The amazing cake that was made from Tenille from The Chantilly Kitchen - absolutely love it and so

No comments:

Post a Comment