Thursday, November 20, 2014

26 Weeks!

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of a head of lettuce! Measuring about 38 cm and weighs about 1kg..

Symptoms:

I still have quite painful rib pain on my right hand side, and started getting dreaded cramps in my calves in the middle of the night... I was hoping I would avoid it this time around!

Total weight gain/loss:
Up to 12kg now!

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Sleeping ok with a lot of early morning wake ups to visit the toilet!

What I miss:
Sleeping on my stomach :-) Getting quite uncomfortable so am now on my side and back every night.

Movement:
Lots of movement - bub is a bit of a gymnast I think!

Exercise this week:
Nothing this week!

Food cravings:
Just craving lots of water!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Just starting to think more about the labour, and really keen to get to Penang so I can sort out the obstetrician and hospital.

Baby Buys:
I bought some gorgeous 0000 clothes last weekend, and also received bug's mobile for above his bed in the mail. :-) Quite excited, and now just want to get settled into our new apartment in Penang and set up the nursery. I won't be able to do that until late December / early January, so still a fair while to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment