Monday, June 9, 2014

Queens Birthday Run

I was supposed to do a 5km run yesterday but being a long weekend I decided to chill and not bother... so knew I had to get out and do it today!! So got up early-ish (for a day off), and went for a run around base and just out the front gate to make sure I did my 5km. It was actually quite cool and there was quite a breeze! It was lovely to get out and listen to soon tunes and just get it done!!



Since I have kind of stuffed my schedule up I think I will give tomorrow a little break and then get back into it on Wednesday. Wednesday's plan is treadmill HIIT which on the plan is 400m x 8. I think I will do 400m run, then 100m walk, and do that 10 times through to get to 5km. It will be interesting to see how I go on the treadmill with it. I am hoping it will make my HIIT training a bit more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment