Friday, June 20, 2014

Half Marathon Training update

I am a bit under the weather this week which sucks! I had my work fitness test on Thursday which was fine and I passed with flying colours.. but apart from that I am having second thoughts about future plans for my running.

I am just not sure about whether I should do the 10km or 1/2 Marathon this year as I have had a little bit of pain in my foot (which has been there for ages but feeling a bit worse).. and not sure if I should push it! Thinking doing one marathon in 2014 is a great achievement so I don't really need to do any more and maybe I can put that as a goal for 2015 or even 2016 depending on circumstances and where we are living!

Still pondering... now to lie back on the couch and rest up!

I am thinking maybe I have just pushed my body a bit too hard this year with so much running.. I will update when I have made a decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment