Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HIIT Treadmill Session

Well today my plan was to do my 5km HIIT Treadmill session, followed by a practice 2.4km run with a colleague and then do a walk and situps/pushups with my boss. I was up at 5am and at the gym at 5.30am to meet my friend Kylie to kick off the HIIT session. :)

All I can say is that it was amazing!

I started off doing 400m at level 12, then walking 100m at level 7, and repeated with my run speed between 12-14. I was so buggered but did a great time of 27:34 for 5km which I thought was great since I did walk for 1km all up! :) You can see the intervals in the Garmin data below with my heart rate.. loving the look of this!



After that session I was pretty tired but felt energised. I then did a practice 2.4km run/walk outside with a colleague to help him to be motivated, and then after that I walked 2.8km with my boss and did some sit-ups and pushups to practice for my fitness test next week. So all up just over 10km done before breakfast!!!

Feeling amazing and so motivated to keep up with this training! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment