Thursday, January 29, 2015

36 Weeks!

Baby growth:
According to the thebump.com Baby Murray is still the size of a honeydew melon like last week. Baby is 48cm long and weighs approx 2.7kg.

Total weight gain/loss:

13.5kg - Went to see my Ob on Tuesday and I had lost 500g - so I am 500g down compared to this time 6 weeks ago which I am quite happy with since I haven't been dieting at all - just eating smaller amounts since I am so full with this little man.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Last night was horrendous. I was awake every hour on the hour and ended up on Facebook and browsing the net. So need to have my stomach to lie on again - lying on my side is not what my body likes.

What I miss:
Sleep!

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Nothing - super sore legs and pelvis so my big exercise is walking down to the shops every day or so to get a few things. Even doing that means I end up sitting down when I get home with my legs up for a few hours.

Food cravings:
Mango - managed to get some yummy (and expensive) Australian mangos at the wet market and have been making mango & banana smoothies... delicious!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this week:
The Ob seems to think this baby is going to be a bit bigger than the last three, and his head is measuring between 38 and 39 weeks o I am quite glad I am having a caesarean. 12 days to go - can't wait!

Next things for me to do are to finalise the packing of my hospital bag and make sure everything is sorted with the children while I am in hospital - i.e. their school routine, lunch orders. They have a busy day at school when I have the caesarean planned. They have a spelling bee and also book character dress up day - which I have no idea what they're going to dress up as! Maybe something to do with Hunger Games / Dork Diaries etc. The last thing I want to organise but since they're at their new school I want to make sure they are all set or else they'll be quite disappointed. I also need to get them some Chinese New Year outfits which I will try to grab this week.

It is my big boys birthday next Thursday so I have ordered 60 cupcakes so that they can take them to school to share with their classes, and also ordered a cake (Chocolate Kit Kat cake with m&m's on the top) for our family to enjoy to celebrate them turning 10. I just knew the last thing I needed was to have to bake cupcakes and a cake! I went out today and bought some of their presents and will finish it off on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment