Wednesday, January 14, 2015

34 Weeks

Baby growth:
According to the Parents.com website Baby Murray is now the size of a rockmelon and baby's Length is 45cm. According to my Obstetrician baby weighs 2.5kg already and has a head measuring two weeks ahead! Thank goodness for caesareans!

Total weight gain/loss:

I had my Ob appointment yesterday and incredibly haven't put on any weight in the past month - so still sitting at 14kg up.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Insomnia has hit badly!! So exhausted! Last night I was up until 12.30am and then slept on and off until 6.30am. So think a nap today will definitely be in order.

What I miss:
Nothing much at the moment.

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
I did a 2.4km walk with Keenan which was good but after felt so sore - so thinking I will have to wait to do much more than that until after bub arrives. Keenan was a little boss man and wanted me to run the whole way - it was so tough and I had to keep reminding him that I can't run right now - too much pressure! He is keen to have me recovered so we can get some long runs in again. We have signed up to a challenge to walk/run 2015 miles in 2015 so are off to a slow start but I know we will catch up as we have been working out our combined running goals, and Keenan is definitely taking after me as he is super excited about doing a lot of runs this year.

Food cravings:
Craving mangos and managed to find some yesterday so will be having a big smoothie today!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this week:
I met with the Obstetrician yesterday and we booked in to have the baby on 10 February! So 5 days after Aidan and Keenan's birthday which should work in well with the Chinese New Year holidays which also includes a week of school holidays! Only 27 days to go. I just added a counter to the blog to keep everyone informed with how many days to go.

I have Keenan at home sick today so he is lying in bed. Poor little man is feeling pretty miserable.

I just received a Boba wrap and carrier for bub. I am so excited as I love baby wearing! I already have a sling, Ergo and Baby Bjorn too so have lots of options! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment