Tuesday, January 6, 2015

33 Weeks!

Baby growth:
According to the Parents.com website Baby Murray is now the size of a pineapple, Measuring 17-plus inches from head to heel and measuring about 44cm and weighing about 1.8kg.

Total weight gain/loss:

Won't be weighed again until my next Ob appointment next week - so hoping I'm still sitting around 14kg up. I am feeling bigger so am predicting I have gained a few kg since I was last weighed.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Insomnia has hit badly!! So exhausted!

What I miss:
Nothing much at the moment.

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Nothing unfortunately - just feeling way too tired.

Food cravings:
Craving mangos but haven't been able to find any!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this week:
We had a busy week because the kids started school so that has been fun. They are enjoying it so far which is a major relief for me!!! :)

I just received a gorgeous cot set from Crimson Home & Giftware I ordered. I put a few pieces in bub's bassinet to get it all ready. Most of the pieces have his name on them so I had to leave those pieces out! Once he arrives we of course will share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment