Wednesday, January 21, 2015

35 Weeks

Baby growth:
According to the Parents.com website Baby Murray is now the size of a honeydew melon, baby is 45cm long and weighs 2.5kg.

Total weight gain/loss:

No ob appointment this week so still sitting at 14kg as far as I know - hopefully when I see the Ob next Tuesday at my 36 week appointment I will still be around the same weight.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Not too much the last week or so as I have been feeling really unwell with a head cold and sore throat - so lots of coughing and sneezing. Starting to feel a little better so hope I can catch up on some sleep!

What I miss:
Nothing much at the moment.

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Nothing this week due to sickness! Really keen to get out walking though!

Food cravings:
Water - due to the sickness I've been guzzling it down.

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this week:
Nothing really! Bub has been kicking up a storm which has been fantastic. I can't get enough of his kicks and when he has the hiccups.. just adorable. He sticks his little foot right out so I can measure how long it is - such an incredible thing to realise there is a little person in my tummy just waiting to come out! :) Now the countdown is on... 20 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment