Wednesday, February 4, 2015

37 Weeks

Baby growth:
According to the thebump.com Baby Murray is still the size of a watermelon. Baby is approx 51cm long and weighs approx 3kg.


Total weight gain/loss:

13.5kg - haven't weighed this week so hoping I am still about where I was last week. I haven't been eating too much so if I have put on any it would be very minimal. Hoping to have under 10kg to lose after I have bub - so with only gaining 13.5kg this is a realistic goal I think. 10kg or under is mentally do-able for me as I know I will lose the first few kilos quickly and then it will no doubt slow down. I just need to be back into my pre-baby clothes by early July for my beautiful friend Cynthia's wedding (so I can fit into my bridesmaid dress) and am feeling like it is definitely going to happen! I am determined no matter what i will get there! I did order a new Garmin Forerunner 15 so will have that ready for after I recover from the c/section. I am also going to grab some new scales so when I get back into it I can record exact weights and measurements to keep me on track.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Very little! Lots of insomnia and 3am Facebook surfing! It is such a pain because I know next week I'll be up at this time feeding a baby.. but there is little you can do when you're wide awake and a baby is kicking inside to keep you awake.

What I miss:
Sleep!

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Nothing - except walking to and from the shops and around the apartment.

Food cravings:
Nothing - not hungry at all!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this week:
I am trying to squeeze in last minute things this week - getting my hair cut and coloured tomorrow, and having some maternity photos taken on Friday. It is also my big boys birthday tomorrow (the big 10!!), so I have been crazily busy trying to make sure everything is sorted for that. I have cupcakes being delivered tomorrow for their school friends so I will drop them over to school and we will have a family dinner on Friday night with cake to celebrate.

Hospital bags ready to go!! Just need to add toiletries at the last minute, and chargers for iPad / iPhone / camera. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment