Tuesday, December 30, 2014

32 Weeks!

Baby growth:
According to the Parents.com website Baby Murray is now the size of a cabbage, and will now gain as much as a 250g per week until he's born. Measuring about 43cm and weighs about 1.7kg..

Total weight gain/loss:

Won't be weighed again until my next Ob appointment in 2 weeks - so hoping I'm still sitting around 14kg up.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Sleeping great once I finally get to sleep!

What I miss:
Nothing much at the moment.

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Some walking but am getting really tired now and just wanting to sit a lot - trying to get more walking in as it is os good for me!

Food cravings:
Chocolate... not too good! LOL

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this week:
Nothing really!! Starting to really start to think about what to do when bub arrives with managing the other children and around BJ's work. It is going to be interesting to see how we juggle it all. At our Ob appt we will know our c/section date so then we can plan everything out. BJ has a few work trips planned so trying to manage it around that but of course bub takes priority. The children start school next week so we have been busily getting organised for it with buying uniforms, getting school bags sorted and just making sure they are ready. I am pretty nervous about it (being a Mum I guess I always worry how they'll manage), but I am sure it will all work out. Their school is very well regarded and I am sure they will love it - even if it takes them a while to settle in.

No comments:

Post a Comment