Wednesday, October 8, 2014

20 weeks!

Officially half way along!! So excited to be here!

How far along:
20 weeks.

Baby growth:

Baby Murray is now about the size of a rockmelon (17 centimetres long from crown to rump and weighing 300 grams).

Symptoms:
Feeling great this week.

Total weight gain/loss:
10kg as of yesterday! Back on Myfitnesspal and trying to record my food so I can slow the gain a bit. Not too worried though as I know it'll come off at the end.

Maternity clothes?
Definitely! Still fit in some shorts below my belly so nice to know my backside still fits in 10s and 12s for the moment!

Stretch marks?
That would be a big yes!

Sleep:
Lots of waking for toilet breaks but apart from that sleeping well.

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Lots of kicking and Isabel has felt it, the boys and BJ haven't yet though.. hopefully soon.

Exercise this week:
Went for a 5km walk yesterday and did some stretching / weights today. Will be doing another walk tomorrow and Friday. Planning on keeping up with the exercise from now on.

Food cravings:
Lots of water

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant!!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:

I bought 2 of these gorgeous Ergo Cocoon Air Swaddles. I got one in the blue and white stripe, and one in plain cream.


These gorgeous little shoes from ebay which were a bargain:

No comments:

Post a Comment