Thursday, October 2, 2014

Surprise Baby Shower

Yesterday my two best friends from the last 20+ years asked my Mum, sister Beck and I over for afternoon tea with my children, and Becks. I thought it was just a get together to catch up but was surprised to find it was a Baby shower for me. My other sister Karen, her children and my friend Kat and her son Harrison were also there. :) It was so lovely to spend the time with some beautiful family and friends and have all our children catching up! My friend Kat is an amazing cake maker and made a lovely cake for the occasion! :)


Here I am with my children and all my gorgeous nieces and nephews. :)


My three children, me and my gorgeous friends Belinda and Leanne.



My sister Karen, me and my friend Kat.


The kids and their food table



Playing baby shower games! :)


The amazing cake - before and after!


Some of the gorgeous gifts I received at the baby shower. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment