Wednesday, October 1, 2014

19 weeks!!

Our trip back down south to NSW has been fantastic. Today I had a surprise baby shower thrown by some beautiful friends (more following in another post!), and have loved just relaxing, catching up with friends and shopping!

How far along:
19 weeks. Here is a pic from the baby shower since I haven't had a chance to do a 19 week shot this week! More pics coming up in the next post.

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now about the size of a mango (16 centimetres long from crown to rump and weighing 240 grams).

Symptoms:
Feeling great this week.

Total weight gain/loss:
Around 8kg now - trying not to weigh myself much now as I don't want to get too caught up in it!

Maternity clothes?
Wearing them and larger clothes non stop! I am all for comfort.

Stretch marks?
See previous weeks comments - since it's baby no. 4 no chance of escaping!

Sleep:
Going pretty good sleep wise - but could always have more.

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Had a few very soft kicks this week!

Exercise this week:
Nothing this week! Need to up it a bit!

Food cravings:
Grapes! Thinking it's the sugar.

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant!!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
A fair bit of shopping this week. I headed to IKEA on Monday with my Mum and friend Kat and bought the Raskog trolley for the nursery. I love the idea of putting all the nappies, wipes etc in the trolley and then being able to wheel it around the house where needed. I got the idea of using it as a trolley from one of my favourite blogs "A Little Delightful". I knew as soon as I found out the baby is a boy I would get the blue colour, and stick with the gray/blue chevron theme for the nursery with a gorgeous cloud mobile.. I think my trolley is the light blue colour, but if it is the darker colour I will spray paint it to match the colour scheme I want. I have put examples of what I like below! :-)



This is the mobile I want to get - it's so cute!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment