Wednesday, October 15, 2014

21 Weeks

How far along:
21 weeks.


Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now about the length of a carrot (27 centimetres long from crown to rump and weighing 340 grams).

Symptoms:
Feeling no terrible baby symptoms this week at all except some rib pain on my right hand side which I think is my uterus, but I have been sick with a cold which has made me quite miserable. Feeling a little bit better now after a few days off work.

Total weight gain/loss:
I actually lost a kilogram this week so down to 9kg gain as of yesterday! I was back on myfitnesspal last week before the cold knocked me for a six and that must have helped! So back being healthy and hoping to keep the weight gain down.

Maternity clothes?
Yes!

Stretch marks?
Yes - coming up a bit more now.

Sleep:
Not sleeping all that great at the moment - I think i've got too much on my mind!

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Lots of kicking!

Exercise this week:
Nothing because i've felt terrible. I want to get back into the walking on the weekend and also start swimming. I just need to go and get some goggles and some swimming bits and pieces so I can do some laps.

Food cravings:
Lots of water

Have you started to show yet:
Yes! I look very pregnant!! Keenan told me today it was good I was starting to look pregnant and not just fat.

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
Nothing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment