Friday, September 26, 2014

Gender Reveal!!

Yesterday and today I was pretty busy catching up with friends. Yesterday I had morning tea with some friends and we had some yummy chocolate cupcakes announcing the gender, this morning at work we had more cupcakes announcing the gender and then this afternoon I had afternoon tea with some gorgeous friends with the below cake to announce the gender. So needless to say I am feeling very full of chocolate cake!

All the gender reveal get togethers were great as my friends thought it was great fun and made it all the more exciting! :-)


It's a Boy!!!

We are very excited to be expecting another beautiful boy. I have been shopping up a storm at Oobi and have been checking out some cute little outfits at Next Direct too. We don't need all that much since it is going to be so warm in Penang, but I will be making sure I get plenty of cute things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment