Friday, April 4, 2014

European Adventure - Day 23 - Paris

Today we had an amazing day in Paris! :)

I last came to Paris in July 2001, so it has been a long time between drinks!!! I must say even though I had an amazing time back then (it was on a Contiki tour and I made some great friends), I am loving exploring with my 4 fave people.

We did the L'Open Hop on & off bus, and also the Eiffel Tour - Behind the Scenes and Underground Bunker tour. It was pretty cool! We picked up some supplies and had a picnic lunch on the grass near the Eiffel Tour. It was cold but so amazing to be sitting there eating cheese and enjoying ourselves!

I was going to head to the expo after the Eiffel Tour but it ended at 7pm so didn't want to race over there and not have much time to explore. So I am heading to the Expo tomorrow first thing to explore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment