Friday, December 5, 2014

28 Weeks!

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now the size of a large eggplant! Measuring about 40 cm and weighs about 1kg..

Total weight gain/loss:

I weighed myself at the hotel the other day and I was still sitting at 12kg gain so hope I can maintain that. I have resisted buying new scales and am going to try to keep resisting! I would rather not know from now on.

Maternity clothes?
As previous - Yes!

Stretch marks?
As previous - Yes!

Sleep:
Like a log!

What I miss:
Nothing much at the moment.

Movement:
Lots of movement!

Exercise this week:
Lots of unpacking, putting together furniture and cleaning - feeling pretty exhausted!

Food cravings:
Just water really!

Have you started to show yet:
Most definitely - no disguising this pregnancy!

Gender:
Boy!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing! Obstetrician booked for 16 December, so looking forward to meeting him and discussing my options.

Baby Buys:
I just did a big Chemist Warehouse online order to be delivered with necessities - like Sudocream, Lansinoh etc - not terribly exciting!

I have set up the nursery which is exciting. We decided to do it in the corner of our bedroom :-) Photos below! I of course still need to buy a few things - cot mattress, change table mat, put up the mobile and buy a chest of drawers for bubs supplies. All in good time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment