Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tropical Spice Garden Cooking School class

I was really excited to book in to the Tropical Spice Garden Cooking School to do their Hawker Delight Cooking class.

We met at the Tropical Spice Garden at Batu Ferringhi early yesterday morning, and started off with a tour of the garden. It is just beautiful and I can only imagine how much work goes into keeping it in such amazing condition and under control!


Our instructor was the very well known Pearly Kee and I must admit one reason I booked this particular class was because I had read about Pearly on Trip Advisor and wanted to attend her class. :)

The dishes we cooked were Char Siew Chicken, Wonton Dumplings - fried and in chicken noodle soup, and also garlic chilly sauce. It was absolutely delicious. I am now inspired to go to our local wet markets and buy up all the ingredients and cook everything I was taught for BJ and the kids. I am sure they would love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi..Pearly here...thank you for penning your experience. Hope you enjoyed the cooking, food, humor and the garden.

    ReplyDelete