Tuesday, September 16, 2014

17 WEEKS



How far along:
17 weeks

Baby growth:
Baby Murray is now about the size of a turnip (13 centimetres long from crown to rump and weighing 140 grams).

Symptoms:
Feeling great this week. I have had a few twinges on the back of my upper legs which I hope is not the start of sciatica!

Total weight gain/loss:
I weighed myself today and am up 7kg as of this week - so a big gain in the last week!

Maternity clothes?
Wearing them and larger clothes non stop! I am all for comfort.

Stretch marks?
See previous weeks comments - since it's baby no. 4 no chance of escaping!

Sleep:
Have been sleeping well this last week - at least 9 hours per night - loving it!

What I miss:
Nothing this week.

Movement:
Still feeling "bubbles" but no kicks yet!


Exercise this week:
I did a 7km walk on Saturday, but nothing else since then! Am aiming to do a few more walks this week and start doing more weights / stretching.

Food cravings:
Potatoes this week which is a good sign.

Have you started to show yet:
No mistaking me as not being pregnant! Definite big belly.

Gender:
No idea - will know at our next scan which is next week! I can't wait!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
I laybyed the convertible car seat from Target I was after. I also laybyed some Avent bottles, a baby bath and a few other little bits and pieces. I tried to find the high chair I was after but it was out of stock, so will keep trying to find it each time I go to Target. I also ordered the carseat adapters for my pram and a mozzie net for it as well - these will come in very hand in Penang. I am sure as soon as I know the sex I will be buying up big!

Nursery plans:

I am loving the look of clouds in baby Nurserys and have saved lots of gorgeous cloud mobiles / decorations in Pinterest. I love bright garlands / bunting so will be looking at possibly buying something similar. Depending on sex will depend what colours I go with of course! Here is an example of some that I like:

No comments:

Post a Comment