Tuesday, September 2, 2014

15 WEEKS



How far along:
15 weeks

Baby growth:
Baby is 11cm long and the size of a Navel Orange!!

Symptoms:
Still tired, but feeling much better sickness wise!

Total weight gain/loss:
Still sitting around 6kg weight gain. Feeling good though!

Maternity clothes?
Like last week wearing them non stop as well as old bigger clothes. Nice and comfortable!

Stretch marks?
See previous weeks comments - since it's baby no. 4 no chance of escaping!

Sleep:
Finding it really hard to sleep comfortably... so lots of broken sleep and toilet breaks in the night.

What I miss:
Long long runs... crazy hey!

Movement:
Still feeling "bubbles" but no kicks yet!

Exercise this week:
I've done 2 x 5km runs which I felt great doing, and am planning a few 7km walks too. Loving the feeling when I exercise and get my body moving.

Food cravings:
I'm definitely feeling better cause I'm craving bananas and mango this week!

Have you started to show yet:
Definitely!

Gender:
No idea - will know at our next scan which is 24 September, I can't wait!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
I bought the Cot and change table on Target online and they were a great price, so hoping to receive them this week sometime. I also bought a diaper caddy from Amazon, which I got for the bargain price of $20 including shipping which was much cheaper than the $50 I saw it in Aussie online stores.

The cot I got was the Childcare Luna in white:

The change table is the Childcare Sandford, nice and basic, but just what we need:


Diaper Caddy (or nappy caddy since I am Australian!) bargain:
Baby Wants:
I am hoping to get a bit more storage for the nursery when we get to Penang - depending on what is in the room already. I love the look of this with 2 x IKEA Expedits.. I do know there isn't an IKEA in Penang, but I am sure there are stores similar that sell cheapish furniture that will do the job. If I manage I might duck into Kmart or Target and pick up two cheap 2 x 2 bookcases to put in our removal still flat packed. I also love the cloud decorations in the corner, so will be looking further into that! Very sweet.



I am heading down to Sydney/Newcastle later this month and am planning on doing an IKEA trip. Since I will know the sex before the trip I plan on buying up lots of little baby stuff in either pink or blue, and also just little knick knacks to take to Penang. I am quite excited as I love IKEA! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment