Thursday, July 10, 2014

Condensed milk choc chip biscuits

Today my boys and I decided to do some baking, and what better for 2 x year olds to make but the easiest recipe ever! It isn't the healthiest but it's school holidays and we did a big run/bike ride (I ran, the kids rode their bikes), so we could afford a few unhealthy biscuits!

Condensed Milk Choc Chip Biscuits

Ingredients:
1 cup caster sugar
500g butter
1 tin condensed milk
3 cups self-raising flour

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add condensed milk and combine well.
4. Stir in sifted SR flour and your choice of additions e.g. choc chips.
5. Roll into balls and place on a greased tray.
6. Press with a fork. Bake until brown.

As you will see Mr Keenan was a little bit enthusiastic with the kitchenaid and after adding the flour put it on a bit too high.. so we had a major flour catastrophe. I was very patient and amazingly didn't lose it with the mess! The boys of course thought it was hilarious! These moments are the ones we remember so I need to remind myself to be calmer as it really was quite funny and not something to go cranky over.. something I am trying hard to work on!



No comments:

Post a Comment