Wednesday, August 20, 2014

13 WEEKS



How far along:
13 weeks

Baby growth:
Baby is 7 cms long and the same size as a peach! :)

Symptoms:
I went to the GP this week and was prescribed Maxalon. It has been amazing and my nausea has gone, and I am now feeling great.

Total weight gain/loss:
4.5kg - 500g this week which isn't too bad considering I have been eating quite poorly. Now I am feeling better I am going to start eating a lot better!

Maternity clothes?
I started wearing my work maternity uniform today which is ultra comfortable. I am generally in maternity clothes all the time or my looser comfy clothes.

Stretch marks?
Unfortunately inevitable after having twins first up, but no new ones yet!

Sleep:
I'm getting lots of sleep!

What I miss:
Running! I have had a bit of pain low in my stomach so can't keep running. I have been walking which is great and am going to keep at it. I am going to try to jog a bit tomorrow at the gym on the treadmill so I will see how I go.

Movement:
None so far.

Exercise this week:
Nothing this week so far. Planning on gyming of a morning at 6am for the next few days.

Food cravings:
Chips, chocolate etc - naughty! I also crave grapes and strawberries which I just love!

Have you started to show yet:
Definitely!

Gender:
No idea - will know at our next scan which is set for 19 September, I can't wait!

Questions or concerns this weeks:
Nothing!

Baby Buys:
I bought a Bugaboo Cameleon off a friend. I absolutely love it! Here's a photo I found off the internet of it:



I absolutely love the custom canopy and bassinet covers that you can get from ETSY.. like here: ETSY Link
As soon as I know the sex of the baby I will be ordering one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment