Friday, December 25, 2015

Europe White Christmas Adventures - Day 6 - Christmas Day / Mieming

Merry Christmas!!!

So excited to be spending our first Christmas in Europe. Just a shame it isn't snowing - but we can pretend and play in the fake snow!!

This morning for breakfast I toasted some waffles for the kids for breakfast, and BJ & I had bacon & eggs - it was lovely!



Then we headed to the ski school ready for our 10.30am ski class. The kids are in love with skiing (as am I) so we are looking forward to the next few days, and already discussing a proper "ski" holiday. We all had a few falls - all the photos of me seem to be ones where I fell LOL - but I really did enjoy it so am keen to do some more lessons when we have our next ski holiday. Kids are having lessons tomorrow and Sunday too - so they will no doubt be stars by the end of Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment