Monday, April 4, 2016

Warrior Bootcamp Penang - Warrior Operation Transformation 2016

Last year I took part in the Warrior Bootcamp Penang's Warrior Operation Transformation to help me shed my baby weight - see here for the final weigh in post: - http://eatrunparent.blogspot.my/2015/06/challenge-week-8-and-final-weigh-in

In the 8 weeks I managed to lose 8kg and get back to a healthy weight of 66kg and felt amazing..... Well the challenge is starting again and I am doing it again... as our Christmas in Europe has my weight back nearly up to my start weight from last year!!!

Instead of me getting down about it, I am going to use it as a starting point, and get focused.



Now I have my thermomix my plan is to blog each day with my daily food with recipes, and daily exercise (and steps from my fitbit). Exercise will be a combo of 4 x bootcamp sessions per week and 2 x boxing sessions.

I will check back in on 16 April when I do my weigh in and when the challenge starts!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment