Sunday, January 3, 2016

Europe White Christmas Adventures - Day 15 - Travelling Day - Prague to Berlin

Our holiday is passing much too quickly! Today we headed to our final destination - Berlin!!

We were pretty annoyed though to get onto our train to find that 2 out of our 5 reserved seats were actually NOT on the train. They had seemingly reserved 2 seats that did not exist. So BJ had to stand for almost the entire 4 hour journey, and the children rotated who got to sit down. I was fortunate since I was holding Declan while he slept I had a seat the entire time apart from a small time where I stood so BJ could sit.




Upon arriving in Berlin we were shocked by the cold! It was freezing!!! We caught two separate taxis to our apartment and had to drop our luggage as we were a bit early and go for a walk. I didn't capture any pictures, but will ensure there are lots taken tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment