Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Penang Bridge International Marathon - Half Marathon

I did it!!

Super happy after a month away that I managed to finish the half marathon, and beat my previous time by a fair bit!! It was a 3.15am start which was a bit nuts, but that mean't I was home by 7am. It was very lucky I was back by 7am as Declan decided to wake up for BJ at 3:45am and stay awake until I got home. He was NOT happy and didn't want to settle for anyone except Mumma. As soon as I had a quick shower I fed him and we all went back to bed until 11.30! So that is a winning situation there! LOL

The run was pretty good - the course was boring though - mainly on the main road - so lots of cement, and since it was the early morning no light - so all dark and boring. The bridge was only the last 8km or so which was not really what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment