Monday, June 8, 2015

Challenge - Week 8 and final weigh in

Well we had the final weigh in and measure this morning and I REACHED MY GOAL!!! I am so excited. 8kg in 8 weeks!!! Smashed it.



Start weight: 74kg
Week 1 check in weight: 73.0kg
Week 2 check in weight: 71.0kg
Week 3 check in weight: 69.5kg
Week 4 check in weight: 69.8kg
Week 5 check in weight: 68.8kg
Week 6 check in weight: 68.5kg
Week 7 check in weight: 67.5kg
Week 8 check in weight: 66.0kg

Now to keep motivated to hopefully get down to low 60's or even high 50's!!

It was a fantastic challenge and I highly recommend to anyone in Penang to come along to Warrior Bootcamp. My favourite session is Friday as that is our running day. I have learn't so much and I am sure it is improving my running.

This Sunday coming is the Penang Half Marathon - so I will report back after with how I go! I am most excited about having my friend Cynthia come over to run it with me and just visit with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment